CRE OneSource, Inc.
CRE OneSource is the first and only cloud-based platform that systematizes,automates, manages, and coordinates each commercial real estate transaction with theentire deal team, internal and external. OneSource acts as a digital hub to centralizeevery step in the deal process, every document, and every person involved. Our systemenables commercial real estate professionals to save hours on each transaction andeliminate lost or misplaced documents.
Owned and operated by commercial real estate experts, CRE OneSource is amission-driven company with a diverse team that values honest and transparentcommunication, hard work, focused execution, as well as individual and teamexcellence.
About the Role
CRE OneSource is looking to add a Product Manager to its growing team. In this role,you will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the productlifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements,defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, andcustomer success to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. We arein need of someone with demonstrable experience, who has the ability to outline clearproduct vision and prioritize new features in support of a rapidly emerging business andevolving project requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own, develop, and execute product vision, strategy, and roadmap. Continuallyiterate to ensure customer needs and company objectives are met.
- Shape the industry knowledge into a high-level strategic plan for their productincluding: goals and objectives, overview of the product itself, and a timeline
- Develop a working strategic plan using a product roadmap and present it to keystakeholders across the organization
- Coordinate with relevant teams to execute the product plan
- Design wireframes of new features to help engineering team
- Gain expertise about the company’s market, user personas, and competitors
- Lead research, testing, metrics analysis, data insights, and experimentation toinform decisions
- Collect and maintain data, track performance, and report metrics
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience in a product-based role
- Experience managing a B2B product
- echnically savvy with experience working with developers to craft usableexperiences
- Strong analytical skills and a proven process of data-validated,hypothesis-driven, and experiment-tested decisions
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technicalrequirements
- Design experience preferred
- Enthusiasm for taking ownership in a fast-paced, early stage start-upenvironment
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability and interest to learn new tools and technology
- Self starter, self-motivated, takes initiative
- Willing to go beyond requirements, willing to work extra hours, if necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Atlassian Tools: Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Commercial Real Estate or Lending experience preferred
Phoenix, AZ (Headquarters) or remote