CRE OneSource, Inc.
CRE OneSource is the first and only cloud-based platform that systematizes,automates, manages, and coordinates each commercial real estate transaction with theentire deal team, internal and external. OneSource acts as a digital hub to centralizeevery step in the deal process, every document, and every person involved. Our systemenables commercial real estate professionals to save hours on each transaction andeliminate lost or misplaced documents.
Owned and operated by commercial real estate experts, CRE OneSource is amission-driven company with a diverse team that values honest and transparentcommunication, hard work, focused execution, as well as individual and teamexcellence.
About the Role
CRE OneSource is looking to add a Software Engineer to its growing team. In this role,you will work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions. You willbe focused on creating user-friendly experiences and contributing to business growth.We are in need of someone with demonstrable engineering experience, who has theability to develop new features and infrastructure in support of a rapidly emergingbusiness and evolving project requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop information systems by designing, developing, and installing softwaresolutions
- Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standardsof code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices andpursuing continued learning opportunities
- Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized forspeed and scale
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users,and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Develop documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code commentsand clear code
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changesin policies and procedures
- Protect operations by adhering to information security best practices
- Collect and maintain data, track performance, and report metrics
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in computer science
- Substantial experience utilizing and managing an ecosystem of microservices
- Substantial experience with:
- Complex, brownfield applications
- Kubernetes and Docker
- High availability apps utilizing Python 3.8+ and Django 3.2+
- React, Axios, Redux and Redux Forms
- Strong proficiency in debugging
- Experience using ElasticSearch as an API
- Experience with AWS Elastic Kubernetes and/or Elastic Container Service
- Experience with modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack,NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technicalrequirements
- Familiarity with Atlassian Tools: Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Enthusiasm for taking ownership in a fast-paced, early stage start-upenvironment
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability and interest to learn new tools and technology
- Self starter, self-motivated, takes initiative
- Willing to go beyond requirements, willing to work extra hours, if necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English speaking
Phoenix, AZ (Headquarters) or remote